Re: Error in Program Rule

Hi Rady,
I could not reporoduce the error in my local or on the demo server, but they are running a newer version of 2.25. Is there a possibility to update your server to the latest 2.25? If you still have the problem on the latest 2.25, it would be good if you can send a database dump privately for debugging.

Best regards
Markus