Re: Adding demo data to new server

Thanks Jason for that tip. Seems like the DB isn't very happy.

The export fails with this:
2017-01-18 08:53:54Process failed: StatementCallback; bad SQL grammar
[alter table _orgunitstructure_temp rename to _orgunitstructure;];
nested exception is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation
"_orgunitstructure" already exists
2017-01-18 08:53:54Updating resource tables
2017-01-18 08:53:54Analytics table update process started

http://dpaste.com/0MCMKSA is the full trace from Tomcat.