Re: [Dhis2-users] Mobile device specifications for DHIS apps?

Hi Daphne,

According to the specification, device meets minimal requirements for DHIS
2 android apps.  However, we have not worked or tested our applications on
this model, so we cannot tell you how it performs in practice.

Best regards,

—
Araz Abishov,
Android developer, DHIS 2