Re: [Dhis2-users] METADATA DOWNLOAD IN 2.24

Dear Stanley,
If you meant downloading meta data from the main server to the tracker capture app,  go to menu->Settings->Synchronise with server
Otherwise if it's from tracker to the server, you can still do the same or set the desired sync frequency and the app will automatically do it for you.  Once this is successful, you should see your data on the server.
Hope this will help you.
Absolom

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, 18 Jan, 2017 at 20:01, Stanley Kalyati<skalyati@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   How do I download meta data from Tracker with its stages in DHIS2 2.24?I have tried export events but no data is downloaded.