Re: Translation project for Dari and Pashto languages

Have a look here

https://play.dhis2.org/dev/dhis-web-translations/index.html

Docs here

https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/implementer/html/translations-app.html

I think the template might work, but we have also developed some scripts to
use the normal translation tools (PO Edit, Pootle) with the medata as well.
This might be a  better approach.

Anyway, maybe take a look at the translations app and see if that would be
an option for you? One issue I can think of right off the bat is the lack
of RTL support. We might be able to fix that quickly however. Have a look
at that app first and see if it fits your use case a bit better and let me
know.

Regards,
Jason