Re: Update OrgUnit Attributes via WebAPI

Are you updating one single org unit? then you would use the
/api/organisationUnits/ID endpoint (by sending a PUT with the full payload)

I don't have an example on hand for 2.20 (as the payload have changed a
bit), but what I would do is to create a new org unit in your system (or
just update an existing one with the appropriate attribute values), then go
to /api/organisationUnits/ID.json and you will see a full example of a
payload (adding ?fields=:owner might help also)

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2