updating display names independently from name

Dear Devs,

I have been trying to change the display names (displayName, displayFormName etc…) of some data elements so that they are different to the name, displayName etc… I have a use case where data entry on computer will be in one language but on the android data capture app will be another. In previous threads it was mentioned that from 2.24 the android app will read the displayX property for what it displays.

My question: Is it possible to change the displayFormName independently of the formName? If so, how please? So far I have used xml updates and partial payload updates but to no avail. However simply changing the form name does the trick (which I don’t want to do.)

Many thanks,
Blake

Follow ups