Re: [Dhis2-users] PostgreSQL-9.5 failed to boot-up at restart of Linux server

Sounds like now you are really "waist deep in the big muddy".  You have
already had to scrap and reinstall your postgres and it looks like your
dhis2-tools package is also somehow missing or damaged.

You have your backups.  scrap the machine and rebuild.  Follow instruction
from https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-tools.