Problem with Filtered Dimension in Data Visualization in DHIS2 2.25

Dear Dev,
We need assistance removing, from graphs, the list of items in the filtered
dimension that appears at the top of the graph. Below, is a graph that
shows the number of births assisted by trained health personnel by
trimester for the whole ASSP project. When creating the graph, we selected
all the health zones but then used “Organization Units” as the filtered
dimension (see screenshot of layout). All the health zones appear on the
top of the bars of the graph. We DON’T want to see them listed though. In
previous versions we did not have this problem.

[image: Inline image 1]

Could you fix it?
--
*Carlos Nyembwe*