Re: [Dhis2-users] Lock Data set in advance

Hi Nayeem,

Thank you for asking again.

This is now implemented in the latest builds of versions 2.24 and
following. Negative expiry days are accepted, and the data set is locked
before the end of the period. With a large enough negative expiry day
count, the data set can be locked as far ahead as you like, even before the
start of the period. As you said, this can be useful for entering future
data such as for planning, forecasting, or targets.

Cheers,
Jim