Re: Data Set Report is not Downloading

Elmarie,

We have cleaned up many of the special characters in the data element and
indicator table fields, but a number remains (in particular full stops and
commas). There might be a few others - it's a lot to go through and a lot
of problems to clean up.

Exactly which special character caused the problem in the case you refer to?

Regards
calle