Re: [Dhis2-users] Tomcat error

Hi Gerald,

I believe you're trying to import through the database rather than the API
which is a better option because of you've duplicate there the most
probable action ta update rather than a duplicate error.

Most probably what happened is you have duplicate metadata. Each data value
shall have a unique combination of data element id, period id, org unit id,
category option combo id, and attribute option combo id.

So I suggest you either to use the web API and import through the
import/export module or find out which of the metadata IDs is duplicate and
correct it.

Regards,

Seid,