SMS Gateway in 2.25

Hi there DHIS2 devs,

We've recently upgraded our DHIS2 instance from 2.22 to 2.25 (incrementally
through 2.23, 2.24 e.t.c. and the SQL upgrade scripts). As part of the
upgrade we were forced to remove our previous SMS gateway configuration and
re-add it after the upgrade to 2.25.

When looking at the SMS gateway configuration screen now though, I fail to
see the section which previously listed the status of the gateway and
allowed one to stop/start/restart e.t.c. Is this a known issue? The same
thing can be seen on the play instance:
https://play.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-maintenance-mobile/showSMSConfigureForm.action

As far as I can tell, the SMS gateway is not running on our instance, but I
get no errors in the logs regarding this.

Additionally, when attempting to access the SMS gateway config from the
API, it seems the endpoint listed in the documentation does not exist,
i.e.: /api/sms/gateways is not a valid endpoint. Is this known?

Cheers,

- Jasper

Follow ups