Re: [Dhis2-users] Tomcat error

Gerald,

Firstly, I've verified this morning that there are no duplicates in the
datavalue table. I was 99.9% sure of that since the primary key was in
place, but to verify I created an exact duplicate called "datavalue2" with
the same primary key and copied all the records across.

Secondly, those errors might be log errors linked to some of the clean-up
work we did on Thursday/Friday. The errors were probably triggered by me
trying to insert some few data values via ODBC and failing due to those
duplicates (i.e. no records inserted). There's no reason to be concerned
about those.

So unless those log errors should re-appear for some reason, there is no
problem.

Regards
Calle