Re: Tracker Program Indicator using data element with option sert

Hi there Brent,
As Calle says, you should use the option set code for the program indicators. In your example below it seems you are using parenthesis around your condition value. You should remove these and use apostrophes to quote the option set code like this:
#{programstage.dataelement} == 'Your optionset code'

Markus