Re: [Dhis2-users] heads up on tomcat versions and dhis

Lars had advised me this would not be easy, as this fix would need to be
made in several apps.

I did not have time to figure out exactly which Tomcat package would work,
but your approach sounds reasonable to me. We took a temporary route and
used one we knew would work until the upgrade to at least 2.24 is feasible.