> Build revision:
> 8ab22be
> Build date:
> 2017-01-17 04:01

I noticed the same problem with users with 'Authority' : 'ALL'.
We solved it by adding the 'Authority' : 'See GIS Module'.
I have not been able to test this with the demo.

But I was still unable to Rename favourites I noticed that when trying to
update through the interface a PUT request is sent and the server respond
with:

> Status Code:
> 500 Internal Server Error

If I make 'manually' the request with the PATCH method and the payload
{"name":"mynewname"} (as it is currently implemented in the demo) it works
all fine.

I hope this helps.

Bruno Raimbault
HIMS Data Technician