Re: Javascript cross domain access to DHIS2

Hi James

DHIS does allow cross domain access. A few things you need to preconfigure
include:
1. CORS white list (under settings / access), add your webpage URL/domain
to this list
2. ensure you are querying DHIS2 on the same HTTP or HTTPS protocol as your
webpage (avoid using different protocols at all costs)

Regards,
Greg