Re: dhis version 2.26 is released

Hi Lars,

Congs Lars and Dev Team.

Alex

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 11:29 AM, Lars Helge Øverland <lars@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> DHIS version 2.26 is out with many new features, apps and improvements.
>
> Log in with admin/district on the demo <http://play.dhis2.org/demo/>
> system.
>

> ANALYTICS FEATURES
>
> ---
>
> Enrollment analytics: Program indicators can now utilize a new aspect of
> the analytics engine for program enrollments. This implies that you can
> compare data values and dates from different stages and events within the
> an enrollment. This allows for calculation of indicators such as “average
> inpatient bed days” and “Hemoglobin improvement since first visit”.
>
> Demo <https://play.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-pivot/?id=hEduNn6Sk1S> |
> Screenshot
> <https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/content.dhis2.org/releases/screenshots/26/enrollment-analytics.png>
> | Docs
> <https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/user/html/manage_program_indicator.html>
>

> Daily relative periods: You can now use daily relative periods in the
> analytics apps. This is particularly useful when looking at aggregate event
> data through the pivot table app, as you can see daily aggregates of
> events, such as today, yesterday, and last 3, 7, 14 days.
>
> Demo 1 <https://play.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-pivot/?id=UNNogkdu8Tr> | 2
> <https://play.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-event-reports/index.html?id=OlzUbAHmqQc>
> | Screenshot
> <https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/content.dhis2.org/releases/screenshots/26/analytics-daily-periods.png>
>

> Data element event clustering in GIS: Using the event layer in the GIS
> app, you can now specify which data element or attribute to use as basis
> for event analytics and clustering. The data item must be of value type
> coordinate. As an example, for a malaria case program, you can have data
> elements of type coordinate for place of infection and household location,
> and visualize those locations on the map for the malaria cases.
>
> Demo
> <https://play.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-mapping/index.html?id=DhdcJcgYDV5>
> | Screenshot
> <https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/content.dhis2.org/releases/screenshots/26/event-map-coordinate-field.png>
> | Docs
> <https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/user/html/using_gis_event_layer.html>
>

> Pivot table cell background coloring: You can now specify whether to
> color the cell text or cell background of pivot tables based on legend
> sets. This allows e.g. for creating scorecards, where high and low values
> easily can be identified. Go to Pivot table > Options > Legend display
> style.
>
> Demo
> <https://play.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-pivot/index.html?id=KmJwftqlU86> |
> Screenshot
> <https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/content.dhis2.org/releases/screenshots/26/pivot-legend-set.png>
> [...]

Alex Tumwesigye

Technical Advisor - DHIS2 (Consultant),
Ministry of Health/AFENET  | HISP Uganda
Kampala
Uganda
+256 774149 775, + 256 759 800161
Skype ID: talexie

IT Consultant (Servers, Networks and Security, Health Information Systems -
DHIS2, Disease Outbreak & Surveillance Systems) & Solar Consultant

"I don't want to be anything other than what I have been - one tree hill "