Arranging data entry in data capture app

Dear Devs,

I am trying to rearrange the order of data elements and category options as they appear in the tabularised form of the data capture app - aggregate form.
I expected them to load based on alphabetical order of the data element name, and as such gave them numbering at the beginning of the name ‘005, 010, etc…’ However the order the data elements in the app adopt in the aggregate form seems not to respect this. How do I arrange the order of the data elements in the form, please?

With thanks,
Blake

Follow ups