Re: Arranging data entry in data capture app

Hi Blake

Yes, custom forms will absolutely not work with Android for sure, as you
are just using custom HTML there to provide the ordering. There is nothing
in the database to determine the order.

However, section forms should theoretically work, but the Android devs
would need to confirm this.

Regards,
Jason