Org Units visible in API but not in UX

Hello,
In one of our customers' DHIS2 that we are integrating through the API we
have a weird situation: we have org units we see through the API but not
using the UX.

Specifically, there seems to be a lot of org units at the level 1 (top)
while there should be only one (the country). The UI seems good, so I'm
wondering if there is any sort of filtering by default on the UI and if so
which one?

At this time, this means we can't locate the "main/country" org unit
through the API (we expect to find only one at the root level, which is not
the case).

Any leads?

Thanks,

Martin

--
*Martin Van Aken - **Freelance Enthusiast Developer*

Mobile : +32 486 899 652

Follow me on Twitter : @martinvanaken <http://twitter.com/martinvanaken>
Call me on Skype : vanakenm
Hang out with me : martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx