Re: [Dhis2-users] Error message : Form is invalid. Please check forrequired fields.

Hi Timothy,

I just checked your system - specifically program "Form 01 - Training and
Sensitisation".

You have *NINE* compulsory data elements, however your custom form contains
only *EIGHT* of them. I think the missing data element is "Distributed
IECs". Please check your custom form.

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2