Re: [Dhis2-users] Error message : Form is invalid. Please checkforrequired fields.

Hi Timothy,

Are you sure all the required data elements are part of the custom form?
That was not the case with the db you sent to me.

Can you check this without the custom form?

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2