Import of Organisation Units using CSV / working example with Features Type and Coordinates?

Greetings All,

Does anyone have a working example, that includes Features Type and Coordinates, for the import of Organisation Units using CSV for 2.2.5 (currently using Build Revision 8dd81e6)?

I have tried numerous approaches using the available documentation, but always encounter a challenge when the import files contains Features Type and Coordinates (as defined here https://docs.dhis2.org/2.25/en/developer/html/webapi_csv_metadata_import.html#webapi_csv_org_units).

Sample excerpt from my import file:

Name,UID,Code,Parent UID,Short name,Description,UUID,Opening date,Comment,Feature type,Coordinates,URL,Contact person,Address,Email,Phone number
Bacta One,thzLERyqmDe,thzLERyqmDe,YtReWq54321,Bacta One,Bacta One,,1970-01-01,test,Point,"7.495005,9.074908",,,,,
Bacta Two,ms1BoduOt0I,ms1BoduOt0I,YtReWq54321,Bacta Two,Bacta Two,,1970-01-01,test,Point,"7.476555,9.04081",,,,,

I have tried various combinations of the Feature Type (Point, POINT, POLYGON, leaving it blank) and have also tried putting the Coordinates in brackets ([7.495005,9.074908]).

A common response I get back during dry run is the below, which makes me believe I have fields out of position or something else is happening with the Feature type field based on a few different "enum" exceptions in the dhis.log file.

OrganisationUnit

String

Property `url` requires a valid URL, was given `7.02149,4.76539`.

Many Thanks in Advance,

-Stephen

Follow ups