Re: How to find all Indicators that use a specific DataElement via the API?

Hi Lorill,

that is the best way at the moment. We do have primitive support for
logical operators (applies to entire query) so you could combine it like
this:

https://play.dhis2.org/demo/api/indicators?filter=numerator:like:fbfJHSPpUQD&filter=denominator:like:fbfJHSPpUQD&rootJunction=OR

regards,

Lars