Re: Output Raw Data in a matrix format -- DHIS2 2.24

Hi Tantely,

Well, you can use  a series of union statements to create a column for each
of your data elements, but it might get unwieldy.

You can  also use the "tablefunc" tools to generate such a cross tab. Its
documented here

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/tablefunc.html

Regards,
Jason