Tracked entity instance report not providing data about stages

Hi all,

We having an implementation where we want to generate a report about each
TEI captured in tracker capture from within the Tracker capture screen when
click on “Report” at the bottom. This instance is on 2.25 Build revision:
25de13d Build date: 2017-02-13 but when we generate the report it only
shows information about the TEI enrollment and not the data which was
captured in the stages.

We have another instance on 2.23 and it provides a full report for all
stages that has been completed as well.

Has this report format changed and this is now expected behavior in latest
versions or is it a bug?

Regards,

*Elmarie Claasen*

[image: Hisp logo]

Project Manager

Health Information Systems Program

Tel:      041-367 1027

Cell:     082 374 2209

E-mail: elmarie@xxxxxxxx

Skype:  elmarie.claasen52

--

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer

PNG image

Follow ups