Re: SQL query for DataSets

If you want to show each pair of assigned orgUnit and dataSet, try
something like:

SELECT ou.name AS orgunit, ds.name AS dataset
FROM dataset ds
JOIN datasetsource dss ON dss.datasetid = ds.datasetid
JOIN organisationunit ou ON ou.organisationunitid = dss.sourceid
ORDER BY ou.name, ds.name;

If you want only one row per orgUnit and a column that concatenates all
assigned dataset names, try (in Postgresql):

SELECT ou.name AS orgunit, string_agg(ds.name, ' | ' ORDER BY ds.name) AS
datasets
FROM dataset ds
JOIN datasetsource dss ON dss.datasetid = ds.datasetid
JOIN organisationunit ou ON ou.organisationunitid = dss.sourceid
GROUP BY ou.name
ORDER BY ou.name;

Cheers,
Jim