Re: [Dhis2-users] Aggregated Data Capture using Android app

Araz,

I've just assisted Gerald with getting into the "Data capture for DHIS2"
app - the server is running 2.25 and we downloaded the latest app from
Google store.

What is really perplexing is that the app only shows ONE data set - the one
called "Population estimates". Furthermore, the data elements under that
data set are old elements that were removed over a month ago - and none of
the current population data elements are showing.

I cannot see any menu option for refreshing the database or anything like
that - there is only "Aggregate Report" and then "Choose Organisation Unit".

Is that app supported under 2.25?

Regards
Calle