Re: [Dhis2-users] Fw: Tracker Events period issue

Hi Abyot,

Based on your explanation, even when you use only date, it will not go
beyond a given year.
For example it will show only dates within 2017, or dates within 2016.

Thank you and Kind Regards
*Immarcqulate. A (Emma Kassy) *

*"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."*