Re: [Dhis2-users] Aggregated Data Capture using Android app

Dear Araz,
I do not know if it had been done before or not because i am not
having much feedback from my DHIS2 colleagues which means i rely
totally on you for this project to be successful.

We want to take Data Entry to chiefdom level and at this level we have
limited electricity and Internet connectivity. In that case we are
thinking of a tablet app that can store data offline and then
automatically sync those offline data into the central server when the
tablet is online.

My questions:
1. Do we have any extra technicalities
2. Can you give us hardware recommendation for this implementation

Gerald