Re: Deletion of DataElements or Indicators that are used in Favourites

Hi Lorill

Deleting favorites should definitely be possible, but they are some
complications around it (if they are connected to dashboard items etc), its
something we should look more closely into I'm sure.

The process of JIRA issues is that when you report them, they are
automatically assigned to the person responsible for that module, that
person will then look at the issue (and re-assign to a different person if
necessary)

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2