Re: [Dhis2-users] TABULAR TRACKER CAPTURE

Hi Stanley,

Try clicking on the page reload, if you are using an account not the admin,
create a new account with the same roles and try again.

Reloading has been working for me, this bug has been difficult to replicate
on the demo.

Regards

Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
DHIS2 Implementation| HISP Uganda