Re: Run analytics from the API?

You can look at the api call here: https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/developer/html/dhis2_developer_manual_full.html#webapi_generating_resource_analytics_tables <https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/developer/html/dhis2_developer_manual_full.html#webapi_generating_resource_analytics_tables>

Then you can create a curl based on that.

Remember you need to have the right authority to start this process. (Administrate data mart)

Hope this helps

——
Stian Sandvold
Software developer, DHIS 2