Lock dataset for data entry

Dear Community,

While editing dataSet, I am giving the "Expiry days" value in order to lock
the dataset for further entry, with DHIS2 2.24. I have put a value of 60 in
order to have the dataset unlocked for the 2 last months. But the dataset
is still open for data entry for all periods. Did I do wrong or is there
another parameter I should tune in order to do that?

 Thank you already for your support!

Best,

Tantely.

--
*This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify