Re: [Dhis2-users] TABULAR TRACKER CAPTURE

Hi, Stanley.

'a group set' means a orgUnit groupSet?

I will ask if we want to add that kind of feature on this app.

In my opinion, to service this kind of need, we probably need different
mode switching.
On top search section (2 rows) switching mode between 'Event focused
search' and 'OrgUnit TEI' data entry mode.