Error adding tables to dashboard

Hi all,

We are facing some problems when trying to add Report tables to our
dashboards in Dhis2 2.26 last build.

Every time we try to add some report table to one of our dashboards we are
not able to find that table in the Search field (even though the table
exists and we share it correctly) and in the Google Chrome console this
error appears:

[image: Imatge inserida 1]

If we use the API to post the new table to the content of the dashboard it
works well. We can see that this error is not present in the demo version
so we were wondering what might be the cause of this problem and how to
solve it.

Thank you very much in advance!

Marc Garnica

PNG image