Re: [Dhis2-users] Error adding tables to dashboard

Hi Marc,

I seem to recall this was a bug fixed about  a month ago.

Could it be that you have a nginx cache in front of your web server where
static files are being cached? Try clearing your local nginx/apache cache
if any.

You can also try to grab the very latest 2.26 from dhis2.org/downloads, and
make sure that you completely clear out the tomcat webapps folder first.

regards,

Lars