Re: optionset for icd-10 is too slow.

Hi,

Are you talking about a large number of Option SETS, or a large number of
Option Set VALUES?

I've found the latter, at least, to be lightening fast: an option set for
the 22,400 sub-place names in South Africa responds in 1-2 seconds when
selecting an option value.

If, on the other hand, you are talking about setting up large option sets
using the User Interface / Maintenance - well, then I agree that it's very
slow. But there's no need to add large option sets manually - just set them
up in e.g. Access or Excel or R or any similar piece of software, dump the
final data set out into e.g. CSV format, and import it. Quick and easy.

Regards
Calle