Re: optionset for icd-10 is too slow.

Hey,

It sounds like he means options in an optionSet (as he specifically
mentions ICD-10)

I think there are some issues with a large number of options in an
optionSet, sorting being one of them. (We currently need to do this sorting
on the client side, so it also partially depends on how powerful your
machine is.) Perhaps the sorting for such large option sets should be
disabled / improved.

If you have other problems it would be best to create a Jira issue with a
bit more information so we can try to replicate the issue. (
https://jira.dhis2.org)