Re: [Dhis2-users] Bug: visualizer not working in v2.25

Hi

Did it just stop working, or was this part of an upgrade job? I assume it
was part of an upgrade, please make sure your nginx cache is cleared, use
chrome ingocnito to test (to make sure cache is not an issue), also I
assume your full instance is running on /dhis/ ? if not, maybe the path
will be different.

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2