Re: [Dhis2-users] PROGRAM INDICATOR CAN DISPLAY DATA WHEN I SWITCH OU TO ROW DIMENSIONS

Georgi,

You are right,when i select months for one year i am able to see data
regardless of how i move around with the Layout.But when i mix periods for
two years then data does  not show.

Is this a bug or thats how it is made.

I would love to have information across years.

Thank you

Stanley

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 7:25 PM, Georgi Chakarov <georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx