Re: Displaying the borders and thematic layers in HTML report

Hi Guys

I've solved this, it appears as if the boundary and thematic layers do not
display if you are using the nvd3.js and css libraries on the same HTML
page.
I've removed the references to these and then it works?

I was using the nvd3 libs that are packaged with dhis2 to create a chart
but now i'm not sure how to include it on the page?

Kind Regards
Pooben

--

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer