Re: DHIS2 upgrade errors populating the resource tables

Hi Emmanuel,

this problem has been fixed in recent versions of DHIS 2 (from 2.23 if I'm
not mistaken). When you say you are upgrading to 2.17 - was that
intentional? The latest stable version of DHIS 2 is 2.26. Let us know if
you are able to upgrade to a more recent version.

best regards,

Lars

--
Lars Helge Øverland