Re: [Dhis2-users] Limit on data attribute - category options

I would also want to learn more.I was able to have such category
combinations but the IPs were very few.However I didn't manage to have some
sort of filter that when one selects the program only IPs implementing such
program should appear under that program.Instead all IPs appeared.Difficult
for data quality incase someone selects an IP that is not implementing that
program.

So.let's learn

Stanley