CLARITY ON DEFINITIONS FOR COUNTS IN PROGRAM INDICATORS

Can someone please define for me what i expect to get when i create an
indicator based on the following in the expression description:

1-Count of events,what will the indicator count
2-Count of enrollment,will this count all enrollments within the program
3-Count of tracked entity instances,what will this count.

I am saying this because when i extract enrollment data using Events
Reports,i get a figure that is different from that which is generated by
the program indicator whose expression description is "Count of enrollment"

A simple definition will help out,.

Thanks

Stanley

Follow ups