Re: v2.25 -Tracker Attribute Uniqueness - Unique to Program option no longer exists

Hi,

This issue was in couple of discussions sometime back... the discussions
are in our mailing list archive. One is here
https://bugs.launchpad.net/dhis2/+bug/1569793

The feature never worked. For 2.27 we are making changes to our web-api end
point and we hope to make it ready when 2.27 is released.

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2