Re: v2.25 -Tracker Attribute Uniqueness - Unique to Program option no longer exists

Well I'm not sure if was working across programs, or was actually across
entire system, but yes, thats what we had set the attribute to, and it was
definitely enforcing uniqueness when we tried to add duplicate keys.
Screenshot below is from the production server (version 2.19 I'm afraid to
say) - hoping to upgrade to 2.25/2.26 shortly hence the question.

thanks
[image: pasted3]

Pierre Dane
Director of Technology