Re: [Dhis2-users] Problem loading pivot table results

Hi Tantely,

You can dump larger chunks of data by doing the following:

- Open the pivot tables app
- Select what you need in the left menu
- Do not click "update" -  instead click the small down-arrow next to the
update button and download as CSV

Jan